Version 5.0.7 - 22 June, 2018
- The ability to include only specific folders didn't work as expected. This is fixed.
- Multi-line destination folder window didn't allow folders that didn't exist. This is fixed.
- UI fixes
Version 5.0.6 - 24 May, 2018
- Copywhiz Portable version released.
Version 5.0.5 - 21 April, 2017
- Copywhiz window and Preview window made resizable. This greatly improves usability and productivity.
- It is now possible to hide folders when previewing.
- Improved startup performance. Adding items to Copywhiz the first time is faster.
- It is now possible to open/explore a file from the preview window.
- Copywhiz was not using the alternative file manager configured. This has been fixed.
Version 5.0.4 - 15 March, 2017
- Fixed a crash that occurred when adding about more than 1000 files to the basket.
Version 5.0.3 - 02 August, 2016
- Added support for exact file name match when filtering them. So now, you can use double quotes to match exact file name.
- You can now drag and drop Copywhiz project file over Copywhiz window to open the project.
- The %datetime% parameter inside destination folder path wasn't working. This has been fixed.
- Specifying 'Include Files' filter used to crash Copywhiz sometimes. This has been fixed.
- 'Include Folders' and 'Exclude Folders' did not work when full folder paths were specified. This has been fixed.
- When compressing files, the window that requests for the .zip file name did not appear on top. This caused confusion making the user wait indefinitely. This has been fixed.
Version 5.0.2 - 30 March, 2016
- On some systems, right clicking inside File Explorer (Windows Explorer) used to crash the Explorer after installing Copywhiz. This has been fixed.
- The 'Automatically clear items on paste' setting was not remembered. This has been fixed.
- Copywhiz overcomes the long file path limitation that Windows has. Copywhiz can now handle very long paths when copying/moving files.
Version 5.0.1 - 21 March, 2016
This product (Copywhiz) is absolutely indispensable - PERIOD!!! The product makes mass file corrections, group copying, and a host of other copy-related actions so easy as to almost defy description.
Very nice, handy, little program. I like everything about the program. There seems to be no limit on how much material you can put into the basket and since I work with large numbers of files, it's great for me. Also love piky folders.
Great tool that saves a ton of time. I do a lot of moving around on my computer with 5-7 drives attached to it. This tool makes it easy to navigate without having to remember where my information is. I definitely recommend this tool.
I’ve always wondered why there isn’t a better way to copy and paste files. Thanks for the tip off
First, thank you for such an outstanding utility! I use it constantly, and it works flawlessly!
I love this program and cannot see it needing extra features. I've recently purchased a mp3 player and, of course, Piky becomes invaluble again. It's purrfect. You should be making a buck from this ... its sure worth it
This add on adds life to the copy paste function. I wonder why Microsoft don't provide this. I always had problem while copying best photos of my baby from different folders to one common folder. Now not any more..... Many thanks to the creative developers
I usually forget Piky Basket is even installed, until I want it... and it's right there waiting for me with a simple right-click! It is my opinion that this is an app that no Windows computer should be without!